Témoins de Jéhovah forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

BREAKING AMISH PRODUCERS NOW PLANNING TELEVISION PROGRAM ABOUT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

BREAKING AMISH PRODUCERS NOW PLANNING TELEVISION PROGRAM ABOUT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Empty BREAKING AMISH PRODUCERS NOW PLANNING TELEVISION PROGRAM ABOUT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Message par Admin Ven 20 Juin - 6:09

BREAKING AMISH PRODUCERS NOW PLANNING TELEVISION PROGRAM ABOUT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Rick Fearon > ‎Ex-Jehovah's Witness Recovery Group 3!

An acclaimed television production company is searching for individuals who have left or who are now leaving the Jehovah's Witness religious community.

Rick and Susan Fearon of The Six Screens of the Watchtower.com have been contacted by the producers of "Breaking Amish", (a very successful Television program) on TLC. Interest is being shown in the weekly Radio program The Six Screens Tele-Network broadcasts over the Internet.

The following is an email Six Screens received from the production company. yesterday (JUNE, 17)
Hi Rick
It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you again for taking the time to hear about the show and sharing our information with your network. I’ve attached below our casting notice for your review and to share as you see fit. If the show is picked up to series, we can discuss more in-depth ways your show can be incorporated in the episodes concerning Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses. If you have any questions, I’m available anytime to talk. I really appreciate your help and I look forward to talking to you soon!

CAN YOU HELP ? .......
THE CASTING COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN "TOUCHED BY THE TENTACLES OF THE WATCHTOWER"
Have you lived your entire life devoted to your spiritual beliefs? Do you constantly find yourself following along with your religious order even if you don’t necessarily agree? Whether you simply don’t believe in the customs and traditions, or are looking to branch away from your ”extreme” religious lifestyle in a quest for self-empowerment, we want to hear from you.
An acclaimed television production company is searching for individuals who want to leave their religious communities — this includes individuals who recently left, in addition to those who plan to leave in the near future.. Seeking people with unique personalities and compelling back-stories, who have the courage to stand up for what they truly believe in. To be considered, or to nominate someone, please write to us with the following information [**if you are nominating someone else, please be sure to include their contact info, as well**]:

•First & last name
•Your city & state of residence
•Brief cover note discussing your story and religious background
•A few current photographs
PRIVATE MAIL ME ON FACE BOOK OR EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO jwworldnews@gmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://temoins-de-jehovah.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas